Unlocker

SV84

Hello, I have one question. I've purchased Poweramp app yesterday from website. Question is, can I make 'unlocked' (purchased) Poweramp Unlocker for my Play Store account? I frequently flash my OS and it's really hard to always enter my e-mail and purchased ID and also haven't option for registering alpha build. Hope you can help me, because I really want this app working 'easy' on my phone (the best audio player).

Well, it's really bad. I just want to use this app properly, without registration with my e-mail and order ID every time when flash rom or clear cash/data on app. Is such a big problem to send redeem code for Unlocker from Play Store? Poweramp is taken for ~4e, and I think that deserve better customer support (my opinion). Sending mail to maxmpz, but without success...

Just curious, but if you wanted Google Play activation and updates, why didn't you buy from there? And if you are going to the bother of re-flashing your ROM regularly, and re-installing everything onto the new ROM, surely the extra step of validating your account ID isn't really a biggie?

Andre

Andre, thanks for fast answers... :)

When I want to purchase app before two days, had some temporary problems with Google Play transactions. That's the only reason for choose transaction from web site.

And if there's possibility to bypass remembering Order ID why it's too hard to enable Unlocker from Play Store via redeem code when app is already purchased (for full price :))?

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say this is the worse supported paid app on Play Store. Support team (or one man, Alex), from mail Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, told me before eight days to send him my order ID and Google Play account to me delivered link for redeem code for Unlocker app. But today, after many messages, I receive generic reply from him, again:

"We checked with Google Play and it doesn't provide any way for us to add your account, it would be new purchase for you".

Don't know, is this such a big deal to send me?

I thought that might be the case, as I said earlier. If Google does not allow even app developers to override their payment system, there's not much any single developer can do. You have paid Poweramp directly for a licence, not paid anything to Google, so you need to activate the app via the website licence method, rather than via Google Play. That makes perfect sense to me anyway.

You could ask Alex nicely if he would consider revoking your website-purchased license and refund you, so you can re-order the Unlocker via Google Play though. I would have thought that should solve your problem? But insulting him is hardly the best way to ask him to do you a favour (when there is nothing wrong with the purchase you made, other than your own choice to reflash ROMs all the time).

One you have a Google Play Unlocker, you can still install test versions by the way (even APKs from the site here) as website downloads will work with the Google-downloaded unlocker.

Andre

Doesn' t know it's such a BIG thing to send me redeem code. I can't use two licenses on my phone at same way.

Before 8 days I receive one reply, where he told me it's ok, we'll send you link, but today their answer is totally different...

Archived