Shuffled playlist

AterCZ

Hi,

I turned on the shuffle all function in Poweramp. It automatically created a playlist of my songs which it plays. When I do not want to continue listening randomly to songs and I want to listen to a particular song, I look for it and play it. This removes the shuffled playlist and then when I want to listen to random songs again, it creates a new one. This annoys me, because then I hear some songs more than once, because they got reshuffled. Is there any way around this and if not, can you please add some feature which would keep the shuffled playlist in memory?

Thank you in advance.

Shuffle status stays between sessions, but if you turn it off and back on (for example by manually playing a track) it will create a new shuffle order.

What you could do instead is Enqueue the one-off song so that it plays next, and then I think PA should return to the previous shuffled order again afterwards. I'm not 100% certain of that though.

Andre

I think that I got lost a bit. I will try to explain this once again. I have the shuffle all on. It automatically created a list of songs which it goes through. Sometimes I want to listen to a partiulcular song, so I play it. Then when I press next song with the shuffle all on it creates a new list of songs, which means that some songs in the new list will be played again, because they were already played in the previous list.

Yes, that's how it would work. If you play a single track then that will make a new random list (starting with that track) to continue. I wondered if adding that single song via the queue (rather than just playing it manually) might behave slightly differently, but apparently not.

Andre

Archived