Poweramp Android App

mike2874

Wasn't sure if this was the right plave to post but I'm trying out the Poweramp android app. After scanning for songs why doesn't Poweramp show artwork in the "Folders" and if I create a "Playlist"?

Been comparing Poweramp to PlayerPro and it does show artwork in the Folders & Playlists and even lets you search on the internet for covers. Doesn't Poweramp do any of this?

Yes it does download album artwork and it is checked that's not the issue. It doesn't seem to be downloading artwork for my Playlists or when you go to folders it doesn't show artwork there either. Now maybe it doesn't show artwork when going to folders like PlayerPro does but surely it should show artwork for my Playlists. I looked through settings so many times and I'm not seeing something that's not checked.

Can anyone help before my trial is over with?

Playlists don't have artwork, individual music files do (even though it is generally referred to as 'album' art, it's often more track related). It is also possible to provide your own art for an overall folder by including an image file within that folder.

PA will try to download art for a track if none is provided, or you can force this by long-pressing on the art area in the player screen. There is a FAQ on the subject at http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323535-how-album-art-for-a-track-is-selected . Also check the options in Poweramp Settings > Album Art.

Andre

Archived