Audio volume.

etienv

Not sure if anything can be done here, but there is one very noticeable, in my mind, problem with Android audio and that it seems to be less powerful then other devices. Let me explain what I mean. Where I work, everyone uses their phones to play music on an amp or stereo. The android volume outputed is much lower then say if we plugged in a iPod or laptop. About 1/2 really... It frustrating because we already work in a loud environment, if the music is not full blast, we can't hear it over the plant noise.

Can anything be done to boost the output volume, maybe a UI button to make the output volume more powerful for connecting to an entertainment system?

Thanks.

It may be, I do get a warning when I plug in sometimes, but usually can turn it up once I press Ok. But even when that kicks in the first thing you notice is what appears to be no sound, but its actually so low it cant be heard.

I have an LG nexus 5 with 4.4.4. Yeah know I should upgrade to 5 but having issue with that right now too and not really liking the UI anyhow...

Archived