Couple of "How To" Questions

rbz5416

Firstly, how can I view the currently playing list? This is not a predefined "playlist" or the Queue but the list of tracks currently playing. So say I set an album playing, I can find no way to view the tracks so I can see what's coming up.

Secondly, hiw can I quickly play all albums by an artist? If I long press an artist & press play, tracks are played in an apparent random (alphebetical?) pattern rather than sequentially playing albums.

All albums are 320k MP3 & fully tagged.

Tap on the song title within the player screen to view the currently playing list.

Long-press on the song title within the player screen to allow you to play all songs from the current artist (or album, or folder).

The sort order can be set for each level by pressing the menu button within the list view and selecting List Options. The settings for the song-view list are separate, so you can set Albums to be sorted by Title, and the songs within the albums to be sorted by Track Number for example.

Andre

Hi all,

can I change the place where the album art is filed? It can be quite space consuming and I would like to have it on my sd-card. Apart from that i found that for some albums that there is a single copy of the same cover for every song. Can I change that? Not very useful to have 15 times the same picture.

Regards

Archived