Loses USB every time I turn it off..

run2jeepn

I have this installed on a Car Radio. I like PA a lot, but every time I turn my car off. I have to go back to settings and find the USB and load them again....

Also I noticed on one song.. I was able to save an EQ setting just for that song... But on others I can't..

Can someone help me at least get the USB to Stay connected?

This is my Radio.. Best Android Radio on the Market...IMO

https://avinusa.com/avin-universal-avant2-full-android-gps-navigation-system.html

• 2 weeks later...

OK seem to found the problem, but no real fix. I paid for the unlocker, but I noticed the problem showed up after I installed the unlocker.

So I uninstalled everything. Restarted the Radio and installed the FREE app. Ran it for a couple of days. Worked fine. Installed the unlocker and first time I shut it off. It lost the USB then it wouldn't let me Check the USB folders. Tried running it for a day. Un-installed the unlocker and it went back to working just fine.

So I believe the problem is with the paid unlocker app.

The unlocker should do nothing more than unlock the app to allow it to run, it does not change the features (the trial version is not feature-changed, it is only time limited).

Andre

Well I tested my theory twice and both times it screwed it up... It will either lose the USB files and I have to go in manually every time to find the music... But then it won't let me check the box for it... Then I delete the unlocker and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's confirmed... I un-installed the unLocker... last week. Everything has been playing like it should. My two week trail was up. So I was forced to install the unlocker again and sure enough. It won't let me pick the USB's for my music folders again.. WTF fix this.. I paid for the full version and I can't use it.

Archived