Poweramp
Behnam

Playback Speed

Poweramp is a REALLY awesome player! The best! But i miss the feature to change the playback speed - Really Poweramp need it!

Behnam

I 2nd that request. Pitch control will be the ultimate upgrade and of course more volume. Louder is always better. Keep up the fantastic works I've recommended this app to everyone I know that has an android phone. You da best.

Hi hello,

Yes this would be an awesome feature. Actually this request is almost related to my A-B Repeat request in that VLC Media Player can perform both A-B and Playback speed.

6861454_2011-04-24_180630.png

I fully support this request.

It's been over 3 years and Poweramp still doesn't have this feature.

That's the only reason I've been using JetAudio for the last couple years.

I like to listen to audio books, and speeding them up to 1.3x to 1.5x playback speed is usually best for comprehension.

I also like to slow down certain tracks when I'm working out, so that the beat will approximate my heartbeat or the rhythm at which I'm lifting the weight.

I created this account just to write this comment...imagine how many more feel the same way but

don't bother even searching the web to find this forum, and two, aren't willing to jump through the hoops just to create and account and chime in after seeing that nothing is done in 3 years, and their voice probably won't matter.

Yea ,, It would be SO GREAT if

they ADDED PITCH CONTROL .

Even if it was an ADD-On that

one could purchase for a few

dollars .

I use ROCKBOX on my Sansa SanDisk players with PITCH .

So -- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

consider adding Pitch .

THANKS for a an A+ App

Poweramp !!