Google play response - License error #9

Hi, i'm facing a real nightmare lately, i switched from GS4 to GS5 SM-G900H and when i installed my paid Poweramp app and unlocker from playstore it failed to verify license constantly, i don't have xprivacy installed although i have the xposed framework installed, it did the same thing with my paid MXplayer pro,

please could somebody help me ??

same problem here, i know that there was an issue with root cloak or so but even if i deavtivate it still say failed to verify.

But well since it may as well could be cause of my rom i just lucky patcher in the mean time.

Please update Poweramp (trial - which is the main app) from Poweramp site - 

http://powerampapp.com/download-Poweramp/

it is latest build and see if it works for you.

Thanks!

Still no luck, same error can't verify license, and alot of users like myself are suffering from this problem lately, please address this problem and fix it in the next release or update the unlocker from playstore please, it's frustrating...............

Please contact Poweramp.maxmpz(at)gmail.com with your details so this can be investigated for you.

Andre

No effect following the instructions of the support team, license verification error is persisting, any chance getting help over here ??

• 2 weeks later...

If the developer can't fix the issue for you I'm not sure what to suggest to be honest. Have you been able to try it on a stock ROM, or with Xposed framework disabled in case that's the issue? (It works for me with Xposed running incidentally)

Andre

Is there any news about that crap license verification bug on Kitkat devices, this is getting ridiculous

Archived