Customer Service Question

clovorn

I recently purchased a new Samasung Galaxy S5 and immediately installed Poweramp to have access to my music.  I had already paid for the upgrade to Poweramp Unlocker and it was installed through Google Play on my ASUS Transformer Android tablet.  I am also a registered member of Poweramp.

So, I expected for the Samsung S5 to reflect all of the music that I had loaded to Poweramp from use of the ASUS Transformer Plus tablet.  However- there doesn't seem to be an interface / download or any other option on the Poweramp Unlocker app so as to utilize both devices- the ASUS Tablet and / or the Galaxy S5?  Wasn't this link to have been established through the original account?  Is Poweramp account specific or device specific? 

I thought the Poweramp Unlocker was specific to the account and not to the device. Your Forum topics indicate "account specific"?  That said, Poweramp is a fantastic app and much better than Google Music or any other music app that I have tried.  Even if I need to spend the additional money for installation to the Samsung S5- I am willing to do so, but- want to be sure everything is synchronized.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

C. Lovorn

Your music (and playlists, album art, etc) are local to each device, you need to manually copy your music folders over from the tablet. Poweramp is not a cloud-based player, so there is no automatic synchronisation at all (although you can export your Poweramp settings and also your playlists from your tablet, and then re-import them on the new device).

Purchasing the unlocker simply allows you to install the full app on multiple devices, as long as you use the same Google account.

Andre

Archived