Tiny "click" between tracks !

seanjackdan

Hi,

I am new to this forum, so please bear with me:

I have the full version of Poweramp on my Samsung Galaxy S4, and it is by far the best music player on the android market, and i absolutely love it !

I have one small niggle which maybe somebody could help me with.

I listen to all my music on my headphones (obviously), and i have noticed that no matter what album / song i play, in between each track, i hear a tiny "click" which although it doesn't spoil the music, it just irritates me this tiny "click" sound just before the start of the next track !

Is there anything i am doing wrong, or is there somewhere in the "audio" settings that can maybe remove this ??

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....

Kind Regards....

Sean !

• 8 months later...

I have not been on here for a while but I'm still getting these annoying 'clicks' between each track / song.

Obviously it is nothing major, but it is really frustrating and I have tried all the suggestions above and played around with all the audio / gapless settings that I can think of.

Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I love this player, but these 'clicks' do take away the pleasure somewhat !

Thanks..... Sean

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Just thought I would "bump" this thread, as still getting small "clicks" in between tracks, and I can't be the only one that experiences this... any more thoughts / suggestions please, as I have been using "Neutron" player for the last few months, but thought I would retry P.A again, but still get these damn "clicks" between tracks !

Thanks... Sean :(

Archived