APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT

hydraliskdragon

Since there is literally no way for me to contact Poweramp as the in-app contact us is throwing me a "There was an error connecting to UserVoice", I'm going to post my problem here.

I have purchased Poweramp a few years ago (2012) and recently after updating told me that I it couldn't verify my license. After checking the support threads, it told me I needed to download the 553 build for web purchases which I did. When I launched the updated Poweramp it's telling me that I did not purchased it for the account I bought it with ("my email" with the order ID being ******-***-***)

Why is it throwing me this message?

"Sorry, but Poweramp can't verify the purchase through Google Play License Verification/APM.

Cause: Failed to Verify License / APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT
"my email"

• 2 months later...

I am having the EXACT same problem.  The neat part is that I've told support I can't use the "contact support" option, yet they keep telling me to use the "contact support" option so they can trouble shoot the UserVoice problem.  ?????

We use UserVoice service for Poweramp Support area, if you have internet connection issues, it won't work.

Please try again when internet connection is stable.

Archived