how to choose which files to play in poweamp

vasek2

While we're talking about the extensions list for Poweramp, could I ask once again that .mp2 be added to the list of valid strings? Radio downloads from UK DVB-T over-the-air broadcast streams are sent in that format; archaic I know, but that's the world of broadcasting for you.(The files do play fine by the way, but at the moment I have to rename them as .mp3 for the PA scanner to detect them, a really quick add to the list of extensions to scan would be very much appreciated)

Andre

• 1 month later...

While we're talking about the extensions list for Poweramp, could I ask once again that .mp2 be added to the list of valid strings? Radio downloads from UK DVB-T over-the-air broadcast streams are sent in that.

I got a new digital TV/Radio tuner USB stick last week, and that saves its raw audio files using the .MPA extension.

Again, it's just a plain MPEG audio file, and Poweramp plays the content fine, but if the MPA and MP2 extensions could be added to the list of scanned files (they both play as per MP3s) that would be helpful. Thanks.

Andre

Archived