quicker access to search

iscuba

Please make search easier to access. The only thing I miss about ios music player is the quick ability to search. Many of us ios converts with large libraries of music would greatly benefit from easier access to search. If there is one than I apologize I'm new to Android and this app but I love it. Alsi if you could extend search to widgets that too would be amazing.

Do you mean, menu=>Search (or just search button where available, though, it stopped working on ICS, bringing now google search/now instead) is not enough and you want some always available button? We have it for tablet layout (it's in action bar), also, for phone layout, it may be visible in landscape also, if ActionBar enabled, though, we'll may add some preferences to make it also visible in portrait orientation.

This orientation on phones allows only for like 2-3 buttons, and now we show equ and library.

Thanks!

What I was thinking was more of an implementation what you tap at the top and it brings down a small search field. That is probably the only thing I miss about ios music player. Tap at the top and search.other than that I totally love power amp. I'll probably stick worth Android just because of this app.

Also just to emphasize. Menu--》 search works fine but I think search search is really important and should be a greater emphasis of power amp. Which is why I think a different implementation of access would be pretty cool.

Archived