Changing color of the EQ bars

I've looked through settings. I've been using Poweramp for well over 8 years now. Recently I changed the skin and now it matches my car's interior, my problem is the blue EQ bars are blue. Now when I go to EQ settings the tiny EQ changes color, but when I go back to main screen with the larger Display is still blue. What option am I missing. It's even called EQ bars color change, but it's not changing the EQ I want. Maybe I can add some screenshots if that helps.

Will do, I bought YAPS about a hour ago, I'll do some screenshots here on what exactly I'm talking about. I think I may be referring to what is a spectrum visualizer, it's bars that play to the beat, but I can't switch them to any color other than blue, I did a quick look around through YAPS and changing the EQ color settings changes the colors when you open app the EQ menu, so yes in that sense it works, but I'm looking to change the blue, im at work now but as soon as I get a chance I'll see if I can post some pics. Not sure if there is a spectrum visualizer color setting. 

So the first 2 are YAPS, the 3rd an 4th pic are Luminous skin. You can see the EQ in the first 2 is green, but in picture 2 the bars are blue. 3 the EQ bars are Red/green, and in the 4th pic it's still blue. My goal is to change the blue in both skins if possible. I use the phone  landscape while driving, my car's interior lighting is red and green. To be honest I just hate blue lol. Lmk if what I'm talking about is a option. I hope so, I'm tired of blue for over 8 years lol.

Screenshot_2024-04-04-15-32-18-10_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-04-15-32-10-62_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-04-15-31-50-91_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-04-15-31-43-09_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.jpg

The mini spectrum-analyser display on the main screen (which is what I assume you are referring to?) is controlled in YAPS Settings=>Waveseek/Spectrum=>Spectrum for Main UI. There are various pattern styles and colours available. Personally I usually just turn it off for the Player Screen as I feel it clutters the main display, but there are about 20 options to choose from. 

Andre

Posted (edited)

@andrewilley I'll give that a try. After settings this screen is next, no waveseek, I opened a few and nothing listed as waveseek. I did set YAPS but is the same setting screen, for some reason I thought it was a bit different.

I think I figured it out now, ignore the image

I found the spectrum your talking about, that definitely does not change the main screens always blue bars. I've changed that one and that changes the EQ bars as well, but I'm usually on the main screen with artist list in Landscape mode, I do have a separate app visualizer but prefer to just leave Poweramp open with the analyzer albeit being blue. The 2nd image shows the blue that won't change that I'd like to turn red

Screenshot_2024-04-04-18-45-40-33_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-04-18-56-03-68_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.jpg

Edited by Theycallmeherbie

1 hour ago, Theycallmeherbie said:

After settings this screen is next, no waveseek,

I was referring to the YAPS skin settings, not Poweramp's settings.

However what you seem to be referring to here is a Visualization, and the one that you have chosen just happens to be a blue spectrum analyser display. There are literally hundreds of these supplied in Poweramp, or you can download and install new ones from the internet (they are referred to as "milkdrop presets"). They vary from simple bar displays to some really weird psychedelic patterns!

If that's the case, you can turn them on and off, or go fullscreen, using the Visualization icon (left-hand side, under the artist name). Then you can choose which style you want to see by tapping on the selection bar at the top of the screen while the visualization is being displayed and pick from the list.

image.png

Andre

10 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

YAPS has additional options to display a spectrum.

That was what I originally thought this post was about, but having seen the screenshots I think it's more about Visualizations.

Those extra YAPS spectrum options obscure the main app control icons and other interface elements though, so I don't personally tend to use them.

Andre