Poweramp not detected as music player

I've disabled DVC in Poweramp and turned on MusicFX, but Poweramp still isn't detected.  Any ideas on how to see it?  I can EQ other apps.  I have it set to OpenSL output, but I tried Audiotrack too.  Any suggestions, if not I guess I could just import/export the EQ settings on both so they match. 

@maxmp This seems to catch quite a few people out, would it be worth having only one option - either to enable/disable it from Settings only (probably best) or from the EQ adjustments page only? I think it's a bit counter-intuitive having an option to show/hide the switch, as well as enabling/disabling the switch itself.

Andre

Might even be better to remove having two separate controls at all? Either make the EQ page button permanently visible and have nothing in the Settings options, or depreciate and remove the EQ page button and have imthe feature controlled solely from the Settings screen.

Andr

• 4 months later...
On 2/12/2024 at 10:25 PM, andrewilley said:

Did you activate MusicFX in the second page of Poweramp's EQ screens, not just enable visibility of the control in Settings?

Andre

thank you very much