(Because with app downloaded from site can only be installed in one device,) How many licenses can I purchase with a single e-mail address?

mzcl-mn

I'm actually not fully sure of the answer to that one, in my head I assumed it was only possible to buy one licence per email address but I could well be completely wrong about that. You could contact Support on poweramp.maxmpz [at] gmail.com for confirmation though.

I assume neither of your devices has Google services available as standard, but it is always possible to sideload them manually and then you could juat use a single Play Store licence and save yourself the extra fee.

Andre

On 2/6/2024 at 12:40 AM, andrewilley said:

I'm actually not fully sure of the answer to that one, in my head I assumed it was only possible to buy one licence per email address but I could well be completely wrong about that. You could contact Support on Poweramp.maxmpz [at] gmail.com for confirmation though.

I assume neither of your devices has Google services available as standard, but it is always possible to sideload them manually and then you could juat use a single Play Store licence and save yourself the extra fee.

Andre

Just to be clear, this method would require buying a licence through the Play Store, yes? Are you aware of a way to make 2 licences purchased from the website (using the same email address) work on 2 separate devices?

Max has replied in another thread that although very specific circumstances may allow a second website purchase to occur using the same email address (if the old payment had yet been processed for example) this is not by design, and the email address of one of the purchases would need to be changed by Support in order to allow both licences to work.

As you know though, Play Store licences can be used on as many device as you like as long, as long they each use the same Google account. Even if your device does not natively support Google services (e.g. Huawei phones) it is usually possible to sideload Google services and then the Play Store manually, and then you would be able to buy and use Play Store licence. It's a bit fiddly, but you'd only need to do it once per device.

Andre