Add a global equalizer option

• 3 months later...

I second this! It annoyed me so much as it "has" to attach itself to a player and if it can't,  it just won't work, which made me ultimately use a different one. If they just added this I'll move back, but of course the developer won't do because they don't have to listen to any feedback etc... I've tried email but they just keep giving me the same copy paste email response 👍 

2 hours ago, military vehicles said:

I've tried email but they just keep giving me the same copy paste email response 👍 

Has it occurred to you that if you keep asking the same question, you'll most likely get the same answer?

Android apps are meant to identify in their code whether they want their audio output to be able to be managed by external apps, and if they don't then the content is not meant to be processed. Using the DUMP permission (which is something of a hack) expands on that number, but there will still be apps which don't even identify themselves as playing audio at all, which the PS-EQ won't touch.If an app can be equalized though, just select it from the Known Players list and it should work fine.

Andre 

When I say they give me the same response it mean all they response with is how to enable dump permissions which has nothing to do with why. Totally different then asking the same question 

Edited by military vehicles
Needed further information