Poweramp Without Google?

Wendy Moto

No, the licence is based on the Google account with which you made the purchase. You can remove the account from your device later once the licence has been validated, but you won't get automatic updates any more and if you need to reinstall it will need the original account again 

Andre

1 hour ago, Wendy Moto said:

Just to be clear, I cannot purchase it again outside of the app store? I don't want to have to add a Google account to my device every time I get a new device.

It can be purchased outside of the google play store, ie., a website purchase. But this will be separate from the existing license you purchased through Google (not transferrable back and forth).

At the moment, I cannot seem to get the main Poweramp web-page to load. A message greets me reading "Error establishing a database connection". Hopefully that's fleeting. Otherwise I'd directly link that here, now.

If you don't mind paying again so you can ditch your Google reliance, you can buy a licence directly from the website: https://powerampapp.com/buy-poweramp/

It's valid for one device at a time, and is linked to your email address. Download the main app (and any future updates) as an APK file directly from here too.

Andre