How do I turn off all EQ in Poweramp

VSys114

andrewilley

Thank you. I am on the "Equalizer" page and I don't see an "enable disable" button. I See "Graphic Equalizer Bands" "Tone" "Equalizer Values" "Tone Values" etc.

Fitzian

Thanks, I'm on a page called "Output Plugins"

There are settings for "OpenSL output" "AudioTrack output" "Hi-Rez output" AAudio output" and "Chromcast output" Which one will have the the "No EQ DSP" setting?

I think I found it:

Search for "Output" --> click AAudio Output -> Bluetooth (my headphones are bluetooth) -> press "Gear" icon -> turn on "No Equ/Tone"

Is this correct?

EDIT:

"Audio Info" shows "Sony WF-1000XM4 (Bright preset)", does this mean the "Auto EQ" preset is still on?

14 hours ago, VSys114 said:

Thanks, I'm on Android and I don't see a page like that.

When I search for "equalizer" I get about 50 results, so I'm not sure which one to use. 

Poweramp is only available as an Android app, so you wouldn't be anywhere else.

Make sure you are on the equalizer controls page (tap the equalizer icon, second icon from the left in the navigation bar at the bottom of Poweramp's Player Screen or the Library view):

image.png

Andre

15 hours ago, VSys114 said:

Thanks, I'm on a page called "Output Plugins"

There are settings for "OpenSL output" "AudioTrack output" "Hi-Rez output" AAudio output" and "Chromcast output" Which one will have the the "No EQ DSP" setting?

I think I found it:

Search for "Output" --> click AAudio Output -> Bluetooth (my headphones are bluetooth) -> press "Gear" icon -> turn on "No Equ/Tone"

Is this correct?

EDIT:

"Audio Info" shows "Sony WF-1000XM4 (Bright preset)", does this mean the "Auto EQ" preset is still on?

There is a "no EQ/DSP" option for every output plugin and every output device. Just dig into the menu for the output plugin and output device that you use with your setup.

(This is not the only way to do what you want, evidenced by the other good tips you've got in the thread)