Can we import eq setting from peace?

Hi, I like to done my EQ setting on my PC first, then import them into Poweramp equalizer.

I always import the EQ setting manaually, because when I try to import the setting I got from peace, it won't work,

For example: 
Preamp: 1 dB
Filter 2: ON LSC Fc 1000 Hz Gain -3.4 dB Q 0.7
Filter 3: ON PK Fc 2400 Hz Gain 1.5 dB Q 1
Filter 4: ON PK Fc 3000 Hz Gain 2.5 dB Q 1
Filter 5: ON PK Fc 4500 Hz Gain -0.8 dB Q 1
Filter 6: ON PK Fc 5400 Hz Gain -6 dB Q 3.5
Filter 7: ON PK Fc 6000 Hz Gain -4.3 dB Q 1
Filter 8: ON PK Fc 8500 Hz Gain 3.4 dB Q 1
Filter 9: ON PK Fc 10000 Hz Gain -4.1 dB Q 5
Filter 10: ON HSC Fc 10000 Hz Gain 0.3 dB Q 1

This is the EQ setting I just finished for my ambeo smart headset,  I try to import the txt file into Poweramp but it won't work, why?

Not sure if the missing Filter 1 is an issue? Does seem a little odd to have nothing in use below 1kHz though. Otherwise it looks pretty much like an AutoEQ text file to me. There are two bands (PK and high-shelf) at the same frequency, which might be worth checking.

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Not sure if the missing Filter 1 is an issue? Does seem a little odd to have nothing in use below 1kHz though. Otherwise it looks pretty much like an AutoEQ text file to me. There are two bands (PK and high-shelf) at the same frequency, which might be worth checking.

Andre

Hi! Yes,the missing filter 1 is what causing the problem. I am trying to tuned down low bass, but at last decide not to do it because the ambeo's low bass is okay, only the mid bass is too much, I just set the filter 1 to 0 dB but didn't delete it, so when I outport it with equalizer apo it will just start from filter 2, and seems like Poweramp eq can't read a eq file that doesn't follow the order.

Thank you for replying and solving my problem.

But I noticed the Poweramp is only importing my peak filters, What should I do to let it also read my LSC and HSC filter? Do I need to change their name?