Time Added to Library

Well the current information is time/date stamp based as far as I know - so presumably something adding in the morning of 4th July 2022 would appear higher in the list than something added in the afternoon of the same day.

What benefit would you envisage of being able to see just the time added to the library, separately from any date information, though? You'd see a list of items added at 1pm on any date, following stuff at 2pm of any date, etc. I can't see the point.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

The current time stamp option automatically arranges the audio files added on the same day alphabetically, which is different from standing then avoiding to the time they were added to the library.

Take it as a weird hobby if you like but prefer to listen to the music I added newest first instead of alphabetically for a particular day

@Khal Jhay Right, so you don't particularly want to see that a given song was added at 5:37pm on 12 June 2020, but you would like the sort-by-date-added process to use the full time/date stamp rather than just the date. I'm not sure if that info is even stored in the database as a full Unix timestamp, but if it is (and I would guess that it probably is, given that it only needs four bytes) then that would be easily doable.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...