I have a problem with "By date added to library"

SabbirZQ

"By date added to library" is not working properly. If I move files or rename their file names it shows on "By date added to library". But it works perfectly in musicolet player. if it's bugs please fix this. thank you

If you move a file to a new folder, or rename it to something new, it will become a newly added item as far as the Poweramp library scanner is concerned (as that file has not been scanned before) and thus it will appear at the top of any list that is sorted by Recently Added. Is that not happening for you?

Andre

Yes, it is working. But I don't want my renamed or moved files to come in "By date added to library". I want this list to include only songs that I recently added to my library (I mean newly downloaded songs). It is not necessary. 

Example: Yesterday I added 10 songs to my library (on my phone). Songs appear in the "By Date Added to Library" and "Recently Added" lists. Then today I changed my previous 50 songs folder (from existing folder to new folder). Those 50 songs now appear under "By Date Added to Library" and "Recently Added" above the 10 songs that I added yesterday.

Sorry for my broken English

As I said earlier, that is by design and won't change.

When you create a 'new' file by renaming or moving an old one, the old item will be removed from the Library (as it no longer exists) and the new file will be scanned in, and will be marked as new.

Andre