Minimalist UI Options

I love the features that this player has, but stopped using the player because of the cluttered UI.The solution to make everybody happy would be to allow aspects of the Now Playing Screen to move or be hidden.

My android device has physical play, pause and skip buttons as well as an adjustable EQ. Having play/skip icons and the massive EQ strip drape over the top of my screen becomes redundant and clutters the environment. If I need to switch songs with the screen on, I would use the swipe function or widget. Please add the feature to hide these icons for a better user experience. If you can, the ability to adjust the position of the button could be useful as well.

Keep up the good work!

A good, true "eyes free" car music player would be wonderful (I would pay good money for that). However, it would need to be more than just a skin, since it would need to navigate library via gestures and provide feedback where you were via voice announcement. I have an (old, nla) similar jukebox system in my sports car. With the top down in the daytime, I cannot see the screen. I certainly shouldn't be trying to read what it says.

Archived