Importing AutoEQ presets, and L-R pan EQ options

'use regular music .....  is that for visualisation or AutoEQ? Tried it for AutoEQ and it didn't work. Note this is for the PAEQ not PA Music player.

Are there any alternative skins for the PAEQ as opposed to the Music Player?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yes, the EQ app won't automatically have access to the music locations - unless you grant permission of course. But then you need to do that for almost anywhere in terms of file access on modern Androids.

Just avoid trying to access any root levels of storages, or system folders such as 'Download', and once you've granted access to that location you should be fine.

There are no skins specific to the EQ app, but it can use the same skins that PA uses.

Andre

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, maxmp said:

@eq48 if you mean github site, there are Raw button to the top/right which gives raw (text) file that can be saved.

The update will include all those presets in Equalizer db (searchable by device name in Presets) and will optionally suggest applying it if the device is detected.

I cannot find the raw button from this site.

Wow okay! Cant find the setting there, but sounds awesome. I have been reading the forums and see that this is something that people have wanted for long time. My headphones are the Hifiman he-4xx. Here I found the path to the files.  results/oratory1990/over-ear/HIFIMAN HE4XX Still dont know how to download that from there and how to get it to my phone and then find it from the Poweramp Equalizer App. 

But I suppose I can find my headphones from the app directly? How and where, I promise I have been trying  :{

13 minutes ago, Kalags said:

Wow okay! Cant find the setting there, but sounds awesome. I have been reading the forums and see that this is something that people have wanted for long time. My headphones are the Hifiman he-4xx. Here I found the path to the files.  results/oratory1990/over-ear/HIFIMAN HE4XX Still dont know how to download that from there and how to get it to my phone and then find it from the Poweramp Equalizer App. 

But I suppose I can find my headphones from the app directly? How and where, I promise I have been trying  :{

I found the easy way fro the app and I am dissapointed in myself. Learning abd made me think the setting was hidden.