show always the list title while scrolling

ihaspei

it will be useful while scrolling on playlists or on compilation albums. i think in every list too.

i got large playlists and always play them on shuffle and sometimes i resume the session maybe hours or a day later, so when i want to check which playlist i was playing i have to swipe down the album art and then scrolling all the way up with the scroll bar where i can finally see the title of the playlist.

the way it can be implemented can be:

- always show the list title at the top

- show the list title with a swipe down on the list (like trying to scrolling up)

any of these options it's perfect for me.

on the category lists (all songs, artists, albums, etc.) the list name can be shown with its icon. the action buttons may not 'cause it will be shown at the bottom while scrolling down like it already is.

Screenshots_2022-12-30-02-54-37.thumb.png.d4afd910711ddf39bd9094d9e10f1cf9.png

on other lists like album view, playlists view artists view, etc. can be show the list name and maybe a little other info like duration, album artist, year of the album depending on the list. this obviously could be an extra option on settings, and the default would be just the title list.

sorry for the big text though. i think the idea is understandable with just the first two paragraphs 😂

anyway, thanks for reading :)

I forget, is the playlist title (if playing from playlist and not an album) among the options visible cycling through the now playing screen's bottom meta info button?

~ if not, would be good to add this too ~

Edited by Fitzian
additional thoughts

3 hours ago, Fitzian said:

I forget, is the playlist title (if playing from playlist and not an album) among the options visible cycling through the now playing screen's bottom meta info button?

it just says "playlists" with the track position on the list.

Screenshots_2022-12-30-12-24-32.png.f20ba8c155ececbb24539d66503d2d01.png

actually, now that you say it, add the playlist name there would be nice too.