Poweramp unlocker buying question

nishat islam

sorry. i know. this is not correct section for asking my desired question

I HAVE  A QUESTION RELATED TO BUYING Poweramp UNLOCKER

Couple of days earlier, i saw the unlocker was '100 taka' -> '0.95955033 dollar' but now its '1.9088383 dollar' -> '199 taka'

im a student & quite poor from bangladesh. this is my first time buying any application through play store.

so, i was wondering, if i could buy the app by  '0.95955033 dollar'. i.e is there any option to buy this unlocker with less amount of money😔

sorry, ik i sounds like super silly. but i cant spend more than '100 taka' for buying application. i like this application very much and im using it for couple of years... and now i wanted to buy it, but spending more than 100 taka is huge for me as a student.

so, anybody knows any ways to buy this app with less money (0.95955033 dollar)? if you happen to know, plz help me. also, sorry for my bad english

Edited by nishat islam
mistakenly tapped 'ctrl + enter' without writting anything on the post

There are periodic sales (such as Black Friday for example) but they are not announced in advance. Just a case of keeping an eye out for offers on the Play Store. $2 is pretty cheap though, usually it's nearer the equivalent of $5 in most markets (e.g. UK Play Store price is £4.99, or around US$6).

Andre