Keep Playing songs automatically from one folder to the next

23 minutes ago, CarlFredricksen said:

It would be great if song playing wouldn't stop at the end of an album (folder), but automatically continue with the next song in the next folder. 

Could this feature be included? 

Select Advance Category in Repeat mode selection

Edited by Prosenjit

As @Prosenjit  says, use 'Advance Category' . This basically mean "Play All Categories" (or I guess more specifically, "Repeat All Categories") and Poweramp will continue through all of your albums (or Folders, Playlists, etc. depending on your chosen listening mode) until it gets to the end and then it will start again at the beginning of your library.

A couple of FAQs might help if you want to know more:

Andre

Not a menu, it's part of the 'Repeat' icon options on the Player Screen itself (the second button in from the right under artwork area). 'Advance Category' can be a bit confusing for users new to Poweramp, but it basically just means to play all categories (e.g. Albums, Folders, Playlists, etc) in turn, and repeat from the start after the final category.

I actually have a long-standing Feature Request of my own to rationalise the wording on those Repeat Icon options to a provide a more user-friendly sequence of choices: Play One Song | Play Current Category | Play All Categories | Repeat Song | Repeat Category | Repeat All Categories . But that's still just a request at the moment.

Andre