new phone - can't verify license

miketunes

I have bought both the non-play and play version but I can't get either to verify the license.

When I try to the non-play version I get I get this error:
Cause: Failed to verify license / APM response 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT orders@miketunes.comnull
I have manually entered my email and license number as listed in the FAQ but it give the same error.  

When I try it install the Full Version Unlocker from the play store it says - Can't install Poweramp full version unlocker, and gives me basic troubleshooting steps.  I have gone though the steps but it didn't help.  

My non-play order number is 459444, and I emailed Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com last week but didn't get a reply.  

As long as you are using the same Google account, and you have the Play Store connected to it on your new device, you should be able to install the Trial version of PA from the Play Store (that's important, not the website APK initially) and then restore the licenced status too:

Andre

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Same problem, I'm trying to restore my License on a new device which is running Android 14. Downloaded and installed Poweramp-build-976-uni.apk

Tried uninstall and re-install... it does not work. Is there a beta I can try?

Solved it, there was a space in the email address

Edited by Tlanextic
Typo