Mark

marthakerr

The Backup file will be exported to wherever you chose, as selecting a storage folder location is part of the Backup process (after you choose which items you want to include). Try doing it again and you should see where the default location is in the file explorer screen; usually it's at the root level of user-accessible internal memory.

Andre

Hi Thanks just backed up again this time selected sd card rather than the phone's memory as it obviously will not be in the new phone mem.

Noticed it backs up date and time etc new to all this not had the player long still getting used to it.

by naming several letters num etc?Also got error message saying the backup file ios not compatible with old builds I believe I have the latest vers build 925?

25 minutes ago, marthakerr said:

Do u have to uninstall the current vers it on your phone not sure as i let play do all the installation where do u drop this file cheers in the phone?

No, just install over the current version. It won't break the link with the Play Store either, so any future updates will still auto-download as before.

Andre