current / implemented functions?

hyp

good morning. I have been using Poweramp for a few days on android 8227L chip and android 8.1 go car radios as a replacement for the default Music app which is really horrible. Everything works quite well, especially the controls on the steering wheel and in particular the forward and reverse track.
I have 3 questions:
1. is it possible, with the back button of the car radio, to definitively exit the Poweramp app and NOT return to the tracks screens, etc?
this is because using an alternative launcher (carwebguru) it is okay that with the home button I return to the launcher home screen but with the back button I would like to close the Poweramp app if I am in the app screen.
2. when I activate the display, with fade control and not full screen, is it possible to have a very high transparency so as NOT to obscure the main screen with the album cover and the blurred coloring around at very low levels?
3. Is it possible to increase the font size of the song name, author because in a 7 "car stereo with 1024x600 resolution the texts are almost illegible?

1) If the Back button on your device is implemented properly, then if you press it while on the Poweramp Player Screen then the app interface should be exited (rather the same as pressing the Home button). You can configure the Library view to be the entry/exit screen if you want, by enabling Settings > Look and Feel> Start at Library. Note: this won't stop playback of course, as PA is designed to continue playing while you do other things such as web browsing, navigation, etc.

2) Are you talking about using Visualisations? If so, that's not a clever idea while driving. Just turn Visualisations off using the icon on the far-left under the cover artwork,

3) You would need to use a third-party skin to adjust the various font sizes. I use $YAPS$ which does the job very nicely and you can adjust each on-screen element separately. There's a more limited free version too, YAPS. which you can try out before deciding if you want to buy the full featured version. If you want a really large simple interface, try BigYAPS. There are threads for each of those in the Skins forum.

Andre 

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

1) If the Back button on your device is implemented properly, then if you press it while on the Poweramp Player Screen then the app interface should be exited (rather the same as pressing the Home button). You can configure the Library view to be the entry/exit screen if you want, by enabling Settings > Look and Feel> Start at Library. Note: this won't stop playback of course, as PA is designed to continue playing while you do other things such as web browsing, navigation, etc.

2) Are you talking about using Visualisations? If so, that's not a clever idea while driving. Just turn Visualisations off using the icon on the far-left under the cover artwork,

3) You would need to use a third-party skin to adjust the various font sizes. I use $YAPS$ which does the job very nicely and you can adjust each on-screen element separately. There's a more limited free version too, YAPS. which you can try out before deciding if you want to buy the full featured version. If you want a really large simple interface, try BigYAPS. There are threads for each of those in the Skins forum.

Andre 

thanks

Archived