Shortcut or Gesture to display song lyrics over cover art

The one thing that I really miss from a few other players I've used is the ability to easily view lyrics while listening to songs.

Right now, reading lyrics takes 2 taps, and the lyrics pop up doesn't persist between songs so I have to pull up lyrics for each song manually. Being able to pinch or swipe up on the album art, or even just have a toggle for lyrics display (like how there is for visualizations), would be incredibly helpful. The lyrics could display over the album art so it doesn't obstruct the playback controls.

Screenshot_20200806-133436_Rocket_Player

I know the album art area is a bit smaller in Poweramp than it is for Rocket Player, but it should have enough room for scrolling the lyrics embedded in the song.

I'm not sure if it's better to reply to older requests that are similar to mine, or to make a new one, but I wanted to make this request. I'm really loving the interface and gestures of Poweramp and want to use it to reverse sync with MusicBee, but the amount of effort to pull up lyrics for each song adds up.

Thanks!

Archived