An icon request

Hello!

I've recently moved on from using a widget to a shortcut, and in the long press menu I noticed a great sol key icon - it is the Library quick access icon in the LibSolKey.png screenshot below. I want to use this as my icon, so whilst I can do it manually on Nova Launcher I thought it'd be nice to have it normally via the Settings > Look and Feel > Icon submenu. Why not I thought 🙂

Thanks for all the hard work!

P.s.: I'm currently using a free stock image for the icon. I inverted the colour to match my black background for now, I think it looks better than the white background - black key, in my taste at least. SolKeyCustom.png is this one.

LibSolKey.png

SolKeyCustom.png

And while on the subject of altering the app's icon, could I suggested that any modified choice be sent to Android Auto too, as it currently always uses the default 'Play Triangle' icon which is pretty-much the same as the Play button on the same row.

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

And while on the subject of altering the app's icon, could I suggested that any modified choice be sent to Android Auto too, as it currently always uses the default 'Play Triangle' icon which is pretty-much the same as the Play button on the same row.

Andre

Hey that's a great idea! Funny enough I'm getting my first Android auto car next week 😄 That would've probably been my next if you hadn't mentioned it. Cheers.

Archived