Undo "No album art" choice as artist pic

Rhayader

I accidently selected "no album art" while editing the artist pic. Before that it had just a random picture of a random album. The problem is I can't reverse that. I removed all albums from Poweramp, I deleted the folder where the artist and the albums where located on android and still.. when I add the albums again it doesn't display any artist pic, as if the choice for this artist is forever saved, even though I deleted everything. Any way to reverse this so that Poweramp chooses randomly an artist pic from one of the album arts?

Odd, you should just be able to go back into that artist's list ( Library > Artists > artistname ) and use the three-dots menu icon to select Image, and just choose a new image from the list or your Gallery. This works whether or not there is any existing image selected, or if you have tapped 'no artwork' for that artist in the past.

Oh, and @maxmp , could you tweak the wording within that Artist Image selection screen, as it still shows an option for "No album art" when it should say "No artist image". Thanks. 

Andre

Archived