volume reduces each time i double-click to skip to next track

fibonacci

I recently purchased PA pro. I love it especially after having tried Rocketplayer and USB Audio Player.

I have an LG V40 with Android 9.

Being an audiophile i use many headphones for different purposes. Headphones i have will have a controller with usually a button to "double click" to skip to next track and lower or increase volume. These work with no issues in Poweramp.

The problem i recently encountered was when i chose to plug in my "JBL Endurance Run" ear buds which have only a click button to answer or hang up but no volume. 

What happens is when i double click to go to next track the volume will also lower. So after several tracks of doing this the volume is lowered to zero. This is a pain because now i have to keep adjust teh volume up and then after skipping few tracks it is lowered again.

I tested the JBL on the other music players mentioned above and they don't seem to suffer from the same problem? I really like using these JBL's for jogging or gym and don't understand why teh volume lowers when skipping to next track.

Has anyone encountered this problem. Please help.

Thanks Andre. This seems to have worked i think.

I had Hi Res output for wired headset. I enabled "no DVC".

Now the volume seems really low and i am almost maxed out. Also it sounded really good with the "no DVC" disabled.

Is there anyway to keep this but keep the volumem louder.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

Hi Andre,

Yes i have and it is switched off.

It is possible the issue is with the headsets which is a pity because not all headsets do it.

However would be nice if there was a lock on the volume as that would help accidental volume adjustments but also save on throwing out expensive wired headset due to this crazy issue.

Cheers

Archived