Poweramp
djdarko

Peek View for viewing Skin adjustments

I was just testing the awesome skins that Mixified has made, there are tons of things to adjust which is great, BUT unless I'm missing something, it takes multiple steps to get into the Skin Settings, and a few more to get back to the UI to see the adjustments we've made. 

Let me count them~

In:

1. ≡ (3 Lines)
  2. Settings
  3. Look and Feel
  4. Skin
  5. Skin Settings (you might even need to scroll down first depending on how many skins you have)
  6. Find which setting you were last adjusting (might also require scrolling down)

Out:

1. Press back button 4 times

Doing this multiple times to tweak dozens of settings is a huge chore.

Reasonable suggestion:

Could we please get a "Peek View" where we swipe left/right within the Skin adjustments screen allowing us to quickly see the screen we were on (Player UI / EQ) etc.   without completely leaving the Skin settings?

23 minutes ago, djdarko said:

I was just testing the awesome skins that Mixified has made, there are tons of things to adjust which is great, BUT unless I'm missing something, it takes multiple steps to get into the Skin Settings, and a few more to get back to the UI to see the adjustments we've made. 

Let me count them~

In:

1. ≡ (3 Lines)
  2. Settings
  3. Look and Feel
  4. Skin
  5. Skin Settings (you might even need to scroll down first depending on how many skins you have)
  6. Find which setting you were last adjusting (might also require scrolling down)

Out:

1. Press back button 4 times

Doing this multiple times to tweak dozens of settings is a huge chore.

Reasonable suggestion:

Could we please get a "Peek View" where we swipe left/right within the Skin adjustments screen allowing us to quickly see the screen we were on (Player UI / EQ) etc.   without completely leaving the Skin settings?

Press and hold the settings button to go directly into the current skin settings!

G

8 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

Press and hold the settings button to go directly into the current skin settings!

G

Thanks, that helps a lot (also I can just hit the X to go back to the UI).