Remove or replace Treble Clef

Yoda

Hi. Every time I open track list I see a treble chef opposite each track name and then I remember sad times in the music school. I think many people have the same sad associations.

Also this sigh associates with the classical music, but a few people listen it, it looks like the cognitive dissonance when you listen to electronic music and see this sign :)

The only time you should see a treble clef is when opening the complete (huge!) All Songs list, as a treble clef is the icon for that category view (Folders, Albums, Genres, etc each have their own different icons). (There is also a tiny clef symbol used in each category view to indicate the number of songs that exist inside that group (Album, Folder, etc). But you should ever see it next to each track, could you perhaps post a screenshot to explain why this is a problem?

Andre

So maybe it possible to thange this sign to another in future relieses? :)

And a second proposal - if the track has no ID3-tag, powerap shows "no performer(no artist)" under the name of the track, is it possible to change it to something another like name of the folder?

Might be worth asking in the Skins forum in case anyone can do this via a skin? I know you can change the top-level icons, but not sure if it can be done on the actual content lines.

In Settings > Library > Lists there is an to hide any Unknown Album wording (but not artist at present) or to use the filename as the tile, but not to hide the artist/album line completely. Again, there are skins that can do this, but probably only globally rather than on a per-song basis.

Andre

Archived