Poweramp
Phiteros

Some of my songs skip after a few seconds

Sounds like bad files, or memory system issues. Could you try copying them from the source to somewhere else (internal memory perhaps) and if you see see the same problem, could you upload some sample files?

Andre

I also have issue of a similar kind, but the song doesn't skip after a few seconds. It plays fine as whole, but as you can see on a screen, Poweramp doesn't see its amplitude and I can't move the song to any time. When I try to move it forward a few seconds or anywhere, it skips immediately. File isn't broken, it works flawlessly on my computer.

Screenshot_20190918-131256.jpg

On 9/13/2019 at 2:13 PM, andrewilley said:

Sounds like bad files, or memory system issues. Could you try copying them from the source to somewhere else (internal memory perhaps) and if you see see the same problem, could you upload some sample files?

Andre

Please, see my reply above, I forgot to quote you there 😣

What file format? That sounds like a missing or broken contents table. How many files does this affect, could you upload one to test?

Andre

I believe it was a file copying problem. I tried transferring the files from my computer to my phone directly instead of on a microSD card. They played fine. I overwrote the song files on the microSD card, and now they appear to be working.