I miss "press, hold and play" for a whole album.

I am still on 2.0.1 as I use the function where you press and hold and then select "Play" for the whole album, and after upgrading to the latest for 10 minutes today, I can't find it? Or was I too sloppy? I also miss being able to  play music from my NAS, especially since my beloved (purchased of course) Poweramp comes with an equalizer. Can I request that these 2 features return and/or be introduced. Then I would be more than happy to buy another licence.

A happy user in Denmark

Benny.

• 4 weeks later...

You no longer need to press-and-hold on an album title and select Play, it's just a simple short tap on the title and then select Play.

PA was never able to play music from a library on a NAS. Well, not unless you first map the NAS directory to a symbolic link folder on your Android device and allow that folder to be scanned into PA's library anyway.

Andre

• 6 months later...

Hmm... Nice, but if i use the new  "Play Button" in the List-View, the Main UI / Player will not shown.
How is it possible to play a Album via the "pretty new Button" and in this instance the main UI will be shown like in Version 2?

22 hours ago, Doelli said:

How is it possible to play a Album via the "pretty new Button" and in this instance the main UI will be shown like in Version 2?

Just tap on a specific song title (usually you'd want to start with the first on in the list, so it's just as easy as tapping the Play icon)

Andre

Archived