Android Auto and Poweramp

sobodom100

Hi there! I started to use Poweramp full version with Android Auto in my brand new car. Everything works fine except the fact that I can't get Poweramp to see my external Usb stick full with music.  My car has two Usb slots. (In one of them is my phone connected, in the other a big USB stick full with awesome music. 

Poweramp can however see and play the music on my Mobile phone. Is there a way or trick how I can play music from my USB stick with Poweramp?

Hi! Can you post photo/screenshot of your Music Folders selection dialog? Do other Android apps (e.g. file managers, excluding ES File Manager) see these USB sticks? Generally Poweramp has no issue with seeing USB storages if they are recognized by Android SAF.

You could have a hunt around and see if there is an app out there that can mount your USB stick as a 'virtual folder' (symbolic link) in your main file system. But if your device is not presenting your external USB memory as part of its file system, PA won't be able to read it.

Andre

• 4 months later...
On 11/12/2019 at 8:18 PM, VileN said:

Добрый вечер. Как настроить Poweramp, что можно было переключать треки с кнопок на руле? Работает только громкость... 

Depends on the device. Works fine on my Android Auto, but it depends on what command system yours is generating.

Andre

Archived