Genre and Arts

djdjdj

Hi I have some questions about the genre view.

1) There is a way to view a genre image when you sort by it instead of the default Poweramp image?
I have the folder.jpg when you sort by folder and it works good.

2) I have 100 songs (10 with dance genre and 90 with no genre), when i sort by genre, it show me "unknow genre" and "dance".
Is possible to not show the "unknow genre" ?

3) If I click on the "dance" genre it show me "unknow album" with the art of the firs song of the first folder!
Is possible to show directly the dance songs instead of show the "unknow album"?
Or at least is possible to choose the "unknow album" art?

Thank you all

30 minutes ago, djdjdj said:

1) There is a way to view a genre image when you sort by it instead of the default Poweramp image?

No.

Is possible to not show the "unknow genre" ?

No. Well, if you fill the genre tags ...

3) If I click on the "dance" genre it show me "unknow album" with the art of the firs song of the first folder!
Is possible to show directly the dance songs instead of show the "unknow album"?
Or at least is possible to choose the "unknow album" art?

You can choose reverse sorting ( library > genres > 3-dot-button > list options > reverse ).

If you properly fill the "Album Artist" and "Album" tags, you won't have any unknown albums.

( If you don't want to fill the album artist tag, you could try Settings > Livrary > List > Join Albums )

Thank you blaudär.

I can't fill all my MP3 genre and album, I have to much files.

The reverse option just shown the same thing but in reverse order.

And with the join album setting nothing changes.

Anyway no matter for the 1 and 2 point.

Only the 3 point is very strange, if I click on genre it must show me all songs instead of the "unknown album" folder with a incorrect image (of the first song of the firs folder).

With the second click it shows me all the songs.

Archived