tone control keeps turning off

hypomaniac-eric

Since last February or March I have noticed when changing EQ presets that the tone controls keep getting turned off.   I don't know if it's related to changing skins or what.   It happens on different skins and presets.   I am not sure what is going on.  I was wondering why my headphones lacked bass yesterday.  

1 hour ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

Since last February or March I have noticed when changing EQ presets that the tone controls keep getting turned off.   I don't know if it's related to changing skins or what.   It happens on different skins and presets.   I am not sure what is going on.  I was wondering why my headphones lacked bass yesterday.  

The tone settings now are part of the equalizer presets.

8 hours ago, blaubär said:

The tone settings now are part of the equalizer presets.

When was that changed?  I just tested it and no matter which custom preset I use it turns it off.   So it must have changed at some point and my presets didn't get updated to have them turned on. 

37 minutes ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

When was that changed?  I just tested it and no matter which custom preset I use it turns it off.   So it must have changed at some point and my presets didn't get updated to have them turned on. 

The tone settings have been part of the eq presets since V3, I think.

Ok, then it might be the bug :

Unless you listen via loudspeaker, then it's a feature 🙂 :

1 hour ago, blaubär said:

The tone settings have been part of the eq presets since V3, I think.

Ok, then it might be the bug :

Unless you listen via loudspeaker, then it's a feature 🙂 :

I only use bluetooth or wired connections.   Tried it now with bluetooth headphones and it was fine.   When i was testing the presets earlier I think i was using the built in speaker.   Could be when I click play but the bluetooth isn't connected yet, that's when it gets turned off.   

Archived