Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
beaches81

Playlists don't contain all tracks

Hello.  Playlists created by a different player don't contain all of the tracks.  I rebooted phone, did the refresh playlist option, etc.  They are .m3u.  I use a different player on the PC to make them because they are smart playlists for specific ratings, genres, moods.  Maybe that's why?  But sometimes it works when l hit the playlist refresh button and sometimes it doesn't.

Newest Poweramp version, galaxy s9, android 9.

The song files referenced in a playlist must already exist in PA's music library, and also must be in the same general subfolder structure as they were on your original device. 

Andre

They are, of course.

I figured it out though, it's ignoring tracks in those playlists written with the Cyrillic alphabet.

Just now, beaches81 said:

I figured it out though, it's ignoring tracks in those playlists written with the Cyrillic alphabet.

Ah, in which case rename your playlist files to use the extender .M3U8 instead of just .M3U in order to support a wider character set.

Andre

Just now, andrewilley said:

Ah, in which case rename your playlist files to use the extender .M3U8 instead of just .M3U in order to support a wider character set.

Andre

Perfect, I will do that, thanks man :)