Artist View - List in Squares

Ok, but as i stated, all my skins have square thumnails . Some have an option to select round. When the new version came out i disliked the round thumbnails and awful text on top. This was the main reason for me to try and redesign given the tools were available.

Btw i use thumbnails, albumart as meaning the same thing. Is there a difference?

2 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

Ok, but as i stated, all my skins have square thumnails .

Yes, I've just checked your skins and all of the thumbnails are square by default (both album cover artwork and artist images). I was merely pointing out that the OP was not asking about rounded or square edges on album cover artwork, but was referring to the completely circular images usually displayed for artist images in PA. Your skins display both as completely square. So your skins should be fine for the OP's needed.

Andre

@andrewilley i suddenly remembered when starting out with customising skins there was this issue with the alternative sample skin. I have since concluded that this must have been a bug.

There really is no distinction between albumart/thumbnails, only display size differences imho

Anyway, I hope the original poster now has his answer :)

Just to confirm, the default display view for ARTIST image thumbnails (not for album art thumbnails) is as full circles:

image.png

Whereas album art (with the default rounded corners) shows as:

image.png

The OP was, I think, asking about the first (artists) view.

Andre

Archived