Folder Image

Acb_Ezio

Today I switched to Poweramp v3 build 823 from v2. New UI is quite good but I couldn't figure out to customize somethings.

Basically I arranged my songs into a hierarchy system to browse easily.On v2 folders showed up pretty good.

Problem is this when I browsing through my folders big folder image comes up with covering my half of the screen.I highlighted it with a yellow square as you can see below.

Is there any way to turn of this folder image showing or reduce the size of it ?

folder_image.jpg

56 minutes ago, Acb_Ezio said:

Is there any way to turn of this folder image showing or reduce the size of it ?

No, that is by design, it is a graphical header for the top of category lists. For example in Artists mode it would be the artist, or in Albums mode the first album cover, etc. A few people have asked if a feature could be added to reduce the size of it (or even remove it completely and have a simple text header) but that has not been implemented as yet.

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

No, that is by design, it is a graphical header for the top of category lists. For example in Artists mode it would be the artist, or in Albums mode the first album cover, etc. A few people have asked if a feature could be added to reduce the size of it (or even remove it completely and have a simple text header) but that has not been implemented as yet.

Andre

Thanks for the reply.Hoping to see a update that can reduce the size of it or remove it as you said.It's really annoying when browsing through folders

Archived