Tempo control has mind of its own

theandies

First time this happened it just happened.  The second time was after receiving a phone call that I didn't answer while listening to music.  The call turned off the music (Bluetooth to Ford Sync) and when the music began to play again Poweramp had sped up the tempo.  I wasn't sure where the tempo control was at the time so I didn't reduce it.  I know where it is now so I'll report back if it's been changed on the dial or if it's at zero.

Moto Z2 Force Stock

Poweramp v3 build 814

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

It won't have been the actual Tempo control that got changed, it will be something in the audio output routines that got confused. It's more common to see slow playback though (if a device memory cannot respond fast enough for example). Is it repeatable?

Andre

Not sure. Haven't had the time to do any testing.  Work nights 12 hour shifts.  I'll report back anything I find when I get a chance to test.

• 4 weeks later...

Happened again.  Same situation.  Connected via. Bluetooth to Ford Sync.  Received a phone call but did not answer.  Swiped to not answer and  when song started back the tempo was very fast. Temp control was NOT turned on when I checked it.  Tried to force stop PA but it didn't work.  Rebooted phone and that fixed it.  Help please.

Archived