Playlist total duration

Shiroo16

+1 for this. 

Back in the day when my phone didn't have enough storage to carry arround my music collection I had subsonic running on a NAS and streamed content to my phone from my own library. On my phone I uses DSub, which was quite the capable player. I always liked the feature where info about the album was displayed in the top image when an album or albumfolder was selected. It also showed the total duration of an album which I found quite usefull. See the attached image. Would be nice if something like this would be added to Poweramp. 

For my taste, and I know quite a few of us in here requested this, the image on the top of the screen with just a list of songs/files would be enough. Displaying the same cover in front of every track is a bit overkill for my taste. 

Thnx

Dsub.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

+1 for this. 

Back in the day when my phone didn't have enough storage to carry arround my music collection I had subsonic running on a NAS and streamed content to my phone from my own library. On my phone I uses DSub, which was quite the capable player. I always liked the feature where info about the album was displayed in the top image when an album or albumfolder was selected. It also showed the total duration of an album which I found quite usefull. See the attached image. Would be nice if something like this would be added to Poweramp. 

For my taste, and I know quite a few of us in here requested this, the image on the top of the screen with just a list of songs/files would be enough. Displaying the same cover in front of every track is a bit overkill for my taste. 

Thnx

Dsub.jpg

+1 

Archived