Lyrics search

Luk4s

25 minutes ago, Luk4s said:

Hello, if possible please add an option to select for search for lyrics directly from Google , skipping tags search

Thanks!

this function already exists, if you have the lyrics of the songs in the tag, a "search" button will appear that will take you to Google so you can see the lyrics of the songs, BUT please also add a function so that you can edit the lyrics of songs

1 hour ago, Christopher Carmo said:

this function already exists, if you have the lyrics of the songs in the tag, a "search" button will appear that will take you to Google so you can see the lyrics of the songs, BUT please also add a function so that you can edit the lyrics of songs

What I meant was to add an option for select How the app search lyrics, like v2 (asking if search in tags or musixmatch...)  

The edit lyrics function would be good too

1 hour ago, Luk4s said:

What I meant was to add an option for select How the app search lyrics, like v2 (asking if search in tags or musixmatch...)  

The edit lyrics function would be good too

now I understand, I agree with you, there should be a dialog box that asks if we want to use the lyrics of the tag or Musixmatch. In addition, should have the option to edit lyrics and support for song lyrics in .lrc files.

Archived