Limiter

keshv

sometimes even when the limiter is on, there is distortion in sound....it begins at high bass....after some time the limiter works and there is no distortion.Please improve it in next release.

Also some songs which are not having good quality have low bass sometimes and sometimes bass is nice.Please fix this also in the next release.

If signal goes above allowed range, there is a clipping, which limiter tries to avoid, still there will be some distortion.

You're probably using some Hi-Res output on device which doesn't support DVC? Or DVC directly disabled in Poweramp settings? 

In this case, standard "reduce preamp" rule applies, if high bass amplification is required.

yes max I am using hi res supported device.I also noticed that when I uncheck reduce eq tone gains at maximum volume automatically,the bass output is found to be increased at higher low bands of eq and also distortion is increased.But I am facing the problem even if I check reduce eq tone gains...would strength of limiter be improved in next release

Archived