Add new feature

Mrmahdi

I'm trying to make it quite clear in this topic so I'm going to say. In previous topics, I said that the background of virtual buttons with music is the same. A good example of one of Iran's online music banks for Android is the good interface. And in some respects it is similar to a Poweramp. Well, you can see that the background of the virtual buttons varies well in harmony with music and helps to coordinate the program with the device, on devices that do not have a virtual button, whether or not this feature is not important, but on devices that this The black or white background is not as consistent with the program as it seems to me, the powramp program will be greatly enhanced by adding visualization to the background of the buttons. I licensed the Poweramp site, and of course, users in Europe I paid a lot more money, which, if I want to equalize, is about 30 dollars But it was worth it and I will be happy to help out my views to improve the application of legal purchase the license was hard work but I'm glad that I could pour money into your account, I hope good luck.love Poweramp.

Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-36-26.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-36-53.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-38-22.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-38-32.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-23-58-53.png

@maxmpHi, I think you're going to offer a new version for the next few days. If so, you should be very involved with the release of the 795, but I'd like to read this topic if possible and if it is possible in this new version before Get the 795 version of the changes and really be happy. Of course, the news release of the 795 is fine, but if this feature means virtual background synchronization with the program, then the user interface is 100% complete. I think the images can better tell me the Poweramp interface is enough. It's beautiful, but think that this black bar changes to a colored bar with the app

2 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

What happened to release 794?

We're not likely to be upgrading. We're probably ready for the release of this new release late this week, probably next weekend, as always, with two versions that the Poweramp officially announced to release the 795 version of the program, this topic is just to help improve the user interface. The program is published proposing to add the possibility of identical virtual buttons with the program.

2 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Mrmahdi do you speak in an official capacity on behalf of Max 

No, I'm not a company speaker, but I analyze the behavior and I'm talking about that. According to my analysis, the new release should be released shortly. It will end in August and I will be able to arrive before the new month Maxmp and the developer team announced that the new version will be released shortly. I also say this is just my opinion, and maybe the developer decides to drop the release date, but what's 100% The new 795,794 is released, and at least Maxmp emphasized that some of the features are laid out in the new version, which means that the program was made well, if It's Wednesday, so it's possible that the Poweramp will experience a scheduled update on Friday, I think it's all up to the corresponding Google logo, unless the site's version is usually pre-available, but Google will slow down the supply chain. If Google makes the newer version of the app faster, then the process might be getting better. I hope it's true

Archived