Hi. I have OnePlus 2 running on Lineage OS 15.1 with bluebolt custom kernel, Poweramp V3 build 793. When connected to a Bluetooth headphones, I am not able to play/pause or skip to next or previous songs. Only the volume can be changed. 

I have the same problem on my ZUK Z2 running on AOSP Extended v5.5 official android 8.1.0. Kernel 3.18.71-lineageos+. ROM is stable. Unlock is purchased on Google Play. Poweramp v3 Build 793. Tested on 2 wireless headsets. The first run of Poweramp after downloading from Google Play is without any issues. When I close and open the app again bluethooth headsets are only able to control volume. I can't skip track or pause the app. Reinstallation of the app helps.

7 minutes ago, ilyandroid said:

I have the same problem on my ZUK Z2 running on AOSP Extended v5.5 official android 8.1.0. Kernel 3.18.71-lineageos+. ROM is stable. Unlock is purchased on Google Play. Poweramp v3 Build 793. Tested on 2 wireless headsets. The first run of Poweramp after downloading from Google Play is without any issues. When I close and open the app again bluethooth headsets are only able to control volume. I can't skip track or pause the app. Reinstallation of the app helps.

Do you experience the same issue even after the reinstallation or is it rectified?

Well that sucks. Hope the devs fix it up because most of the time I'm on my Bluetooth headphones and it's really annoying to turn on the phone everytime I want pause or change the song.

2 minutes ago, ilyandroid said:

BTW the trick with connecting wired headset and playing with it and further connection of bluethooth headset works. So you can delete this topic

Have you tried closing and opening the app again? If that works try rebooting once. If both works then the problem is kinda fixed I guess. Just let me know what happens.

Archived